tirsdag den 13. november 2007

Day 12 in Miracle Extreme Education Programme

Book 2: 'Mastering Oracle SQL and SQL*Plus' by Lex de Haan.

Today I had a status-meeting with my 'mentor' Lenn Mikkelsen. He is the one who helps me through this programme. He helps me if I have difficulties understanding somethings or if I have suggestions to the Programme. He has listened to me, regarding my problems with the SQL. Therefore, I will start reading the Lex de Haan book: 'Mastering Oracle SQL and SQL*Plus'.

This means that the Tom Kyte Book is on Standby. I have read Chapter 1 - 11. This has given me an overall understanding of Oracle. What it Constists of and how it works on a very basic level. There will surely be a lot of things which I haven´t understood also. But I will get back to this book after learning some SQL.

Ingen kommentarer: